Pakistan-Turkmenistan bilateral meeting on TAPI GSPA held during 25th-26th October 2011 in Islamabad. The meeting was chaired by Dr. Asim Hussain, honorable Minister for Petroleum & Natural Resources. Meeting was also attended by Mr. Ejaz Chaudhry, Secretary Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources. Both sides discussed GSPA matters and project development. The two sides expressed firm resolve for early implementation of the TAPI project. Following comprised Pakistan delegation:
1. Dr. Asim Hussain, Minister for Petroleum & Natural Resources
2. Mr. Muhammad Ejaz Chaudhry, Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources
3. Mr. Abid Saeed, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources
4. Mr. Javed Hussain, Director ISGS’ BOD
5. Mr. Naveed Alauddin, Joint Secretary (CF-II), Ministry of Finance.
6. Mr. Mobin Saulat, Managing Director ISGS.
7. Mr. M. Afzaal Chaudhry, Deputy Secretary, MPNR .
8. Mr. Babar Majid, Dy. Chief Manager (Comm.), ISGS.
9. Mr. Ijaz ul Haq, Chief Manager (Finance), ISGS.